- How to apply a verrucide product to the sole of the feet
- Helvetic top! #stayathome
Staying at home and respecting social distances, why is this so important to contain the epidemic of coronavirus?
Yann Marguet and the Health Department of the Canton of Vaud explains it to you in this video (in French)
- CoronaCheck: A tool to evaluate your risk
We call on you to show solidarity by respecting the current measures to prevent the spread of the disease:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Cough and sneeze into a tissue. After use, throw it in a bin and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. If you don't have a tissue, cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid close contact in all everyday situations, even on public transport.
- If symptoms appear (breathing difficulties, cough and fever), stay home. Do not go to public places.
We ask you not to consult without first assessing yourself using the personalised advice tool below:
If you have any doubts or questions, we will be happy to answer your calls.
- The on-call doctors list for March is online!
Here is the on-call doctors list for March 2020.
- Launch of our new website
We are really pleased to announce the launch of our new website!
You will find all the necessary information about our medical center, our opening hours and the monthly on-call doctors list for the Villars-Gryon area, in a downloadable version.